Conditions of sale
The Conditions of Sale here below are related to the sale of products on the internet pages accessible via the URL http://www.trecollinebardolino.it/ created for the exclusive sale of wine to private consumers in compliance with the Italian legislation in the field of distance contracts.
The manufacturer and supplier of products is the firm “Azienda Agricola Tre Coline S.S.”.
Before placing an order, we encourage customers to read and understand the Conditions of Sale and print or save on durable memory magnetic device. Any changes to these Conditions of Sale shall be effective upon posting on the website and will apply only to sales concluded after its publication.
By submitting the order by the Customer constitutes acceptance of the Conditions of Sale published and in force at the time.
Restrictions on products and destinations
We ship abroad with restrictions on some products
A. How to Order
- choice and selection of products
To put a product in your shopping cart you must select it from the list and click on the item add to cart or on the truck image.Each product has a product sheet with the complete technical description of the product, with an indication of the price including VAT.All the selected products will end up in your shopping cart. To continue and complete the order, you need to select the item Checkout.
- confirmation of the order
In the Your Cart page check that the summary of the order is correct, and complete with the required data:1. choose the method of payment
2. write additional information to better meet the order
3. carefully read the conditions of sale
4. press the button Checkout At the page CONFIRM THE PURCHASE ORDER please double check the correctness of the destination addresses and any billing data.Pressing the button CONFIRM THE PURCHASE ORDER you will definitely confirm your order and you will arrive at the Order completed page.At this point it will arrive, at the email address entered at the time of registration, a confirmation email with the details of the products ordered and the instructions to make the payment.
The payment of the order can be done with:
bank transfer to the following bank account
in the name: Azienda Agricola Tre Colline
IBAN code: IT 79 N 02008 59261 000004337146
BIC/SWIFT code: UNCRITM1P52
- availability of productsThe firm Azienda Agricola Tre Colline S.S. is committed, by law, to inform the customer of the unavailability of the ordered product. In this case, the buyer will be promptly contacted and informed about the new time required to execute the order or about the possibility of replacing the missing product with one of the same or similar type proposed by us.
Mode of delivery
The shipment of goods purchased is only via Express Courier. The expedition, after verification of the payment, will be made within 10 working days after payment. Verification of payment may require a few days (usually 2 o 3 days) for payment by bank transfer.
With the goods will be shipped the DDT (the transport document) and the receipt of payment (for private) or invoice (for companies with VAT). For the issuance of invoice, we will use the information provided by the Customer at the moment of the order.
The shipping costs are payed by the customer and are clearly included in the order process. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is due from the Customer with respect to the total amount shown at the end of the purchase process.
The shipping costs are calculated automatically when you select the mode of transport and will appear in the final summary with a separate entry, this will allow you to control the cost of shipping before placing your order.
Country Shipping Prices
ITALY 13,00 €
AUSTRIA 50,00 €
BELGIUM-LUXEMBOURG 50,00 €
GERMANY 50,00 €
FRANCE 50,00 €
HOLLAND 50,00 €
OTHER COUNTRIES WE DO NOT SHIP FOR THE MOMENT
Quality of delivery
At the time of the delivery by the Courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to order and indicated in the transport document;
- that the packaging is not damaged, otherwise must be indicated in the transport document courier the clause “I AGREE WITH RESERVE” specifying pen description of the fault. Any problems related to the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery (date will be reported in the Courier Document of Transport).
Right of withdrawal
The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase, even without a specific reason, within 10 days after the day you receive the goods. In this case, the customer must send a registered letter within the above terms (The delivery date from the post office will have legal value.) at the following address: Azienda Agricola Tre Colline S.S., località Palù 26, 37011 Bardolino (Verona/Italy), on this letter it must be indicated the products for which it is intended exercise the right of withdrawal, in addition to data on the invoice (invoice date and number) and bank details of the account to which receive a refund of the amount paid, net of shipping. At this point the customer, at its expense, shall give the goods intact and in original packaging, at the site of Azienda Agricola Tre Colline S.S. (same address of the registered mail) within 14 working days after the day you receive the goods. Once we have received the goods in question, we will refund the customer by bank transfer to the account specified in the registered mail of the amount paid, net of shipping costs, after verification of the integrity of the goods in question.
Terms and conditions of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the right applies to product purchased in its entirety, it is not possible to exercise cancellation only on a part of the product;
- the products must be returned intact and in original packaging;
- the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
- the shipment, until the reception in our warehouse, is under the responsibility of the customer;
- The Azienda Agricola Tre Colline S.S. is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- 2. For all purchases made is valid the right of withdrawal, to be exercised within 10 days after the day on which the customer has received the goods.
- 3. To solve all the problems in the purchasing or delivery you can always call us at (+39) 045 72.35.219 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4. We are grateful for all the tips to improve ourselves that you will send at email@example.com